Important Updates on Coronavirus and ways that you can prepare!
Britain’s Chief Medical Officer has announced that the UK is likely to reach the stage of an ‘Epidemic’.
Across the globe we have already seen radical measures taken to prevent the spread of the virus.
With schools shutting and large scales events facing cancellations – its highly possible that the coronavirus will have an effect on the workplace and our lifestyles.
Public Health England recommends that the following general cold and flu precautions are taken to help prevent people from catching and spreading COVID-19:
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze.
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – use hand sanitizer gel if soap and water are not available.
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
Follow good hygiene practices and remember where you touch someone may as well, remember Viruses can live on surfaces for hours.